Thursday, May 26, 2011

White Chocolate Studded Brownies

I created my own recipe by using THIS as a guide line. 


And they turned out to be heaven on a plate.
Or should I say bowl...? 
We ate ours on top of vanilla icecream. :)


I wish I would have taken more pictures.. I always seem to forget.


White Chocolate Studded Brownies
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted 
(to make these even more decadent you could brown your butter, be careful not to burn it though!!)
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla 
2  eggs
1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
1/3 cup Cocoa
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup white chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350* F 

Melt your butter and allow to cool. Not until solid, but cool to the touch.

With your stand mixer (you could use hand held also.) mix together your melted butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Until light in color. 
Add vanilla.
Mix until combined.
Add eggs, one at a time while still mixing.

Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. 

Add to egg mixture and mix until just combined. 
Fold in white chocolate chips.


I used a greased 9"x6" baking pan since that was all I had.

 8"x8" would be ideal.. Keep in mind that you might have to cut down the baking time. :)


Bake in preheated oven for 30 - 35 minutes. 


Sorry for such crappy quality pictures..,
I only have my iphone as a camera,
and these were made at 10 pm.. so there wasn't any daylight.


Since we ate ours piping hot out of the oven they weren't picture friendly..
Still hot = crumbly 


But they were superb over icecream!! :)


Make these!! 
Your stomach will thank you. 
Mahalo for looking..




1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley! Nice to meet you. I saw your blog and I like cakes...hehehe! So I decided follow you.Please, visit my blog, too and know a little the brazilian food. I'm sure you'll like.

    http://kibe-cozinhandocomamigos.blogspot.com/

    We'll see there.

    Kisses from Brazil!

    Luiz

    ReplyDelete