Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cookie Failure.

Alright, so I tried to make a cookie that my boyfriend requested.. and it was a complete fail.


Although they tasted great, they looked absolutely horrid. :(

I combined these flavors into one cookie.


The recipe I found online just didn't work for me...
So I'm going to have to make my own, and keep you guys updated once I've created the best oatmeal blueberry and whitechocolate cookie. It tastes great.

But these blueberries that I bought from costco are MASSIVE!!

So I'm on the quest of creating the perfect cookie...

These were the result...



I don't think that I hate anything any more than this...
This is the worst. 
I hate having to waste ingredients and time for something to come out crummy.


One perk of my last couple days has been that we have had a very nice sunset almost every night. :)


Life sure is rough.. ;)


Oh, and Jackson is getting very very big. 


Yesterday before work we took Jackson and Bamboo to the beach...

 Dan and Jackson Playing with a coconut. :)

 Jackson and Bamboo cooling down in the shade.
Mr. Handsome :)


Adios all!


Oh, have a request?
Have a question?

Leave a comment. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment